Briarwood Christian School is a SACS/ACSI accredited K4-12 school of over 1,680 students offering extensive academic, fine arts, and interscholastic sports programs. If you are interested in a challenging, professional, Christian environment where you can serve from a biblical perspective, where you are treated as a Christian professional, where the school environment is enjoyable, disciplined, and conducive to teaching and learning, and where the pursuit of academic excellence for God’s glory is a hallmark of the school, then Briarwood Christian School may be the workplace for you.
How to Apply
- Preview Current Openings. Click job title for description.
- Prepare a one-page cover letter naming the title of the opening and including a brief introduction, Christian testimony, and church involvement.
- Prepare an up-to-date resume, listing all personal contact information, detailed educational credentials, and work experience.
- Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Administration will review resumes and cover letters.
- Select candidates will be asked to complete and submit an application by invitation.