- What is included in my membership?
- Additional Upgrades
- How do I sign up?
- How do I pay Membership Fees?
- Waiving the Membership Fee
The BCS Booster Club membership includes:
- Two passes for admission to all regular season home athletic events (excluding AHSAA playoffs)
- A free GENERAL parking pass for one vehicle to all varsity home football games.
- A free fall sports program (pick up at any varsity home game)
- Access Code to purchase an upgrade your own reserved parking ($225.00 per space)
BOOSTER OPTION TO PURCHASE RESERVED PARKING Go Fan has opened up premium parking spaces that boosters may reserve for the 2019 varsity football season. This includes six home games and you keep the parking space for the playoffs (even though gate admission is required by the AHSAA).
Families who are BOOSTERS may pick out space and purchase a space at this link:
Reserved parking is $225.00 through GO FAN and the proceeds do help BCS athletics.
To be clear, you already have FREE general parking and admission, this is an extra benefit that you may take advantage of to have your own personal parking space on Friday nights. General parking fills up on a first come/first served basis and the convenient spaces fill up very quickly.
GRANDPARENTS ADD-ON Grandparent Lions Pride Membership: $100
For grandparents of BCS athletes, this Lions Pride Membership Add-On allows for additional
admission of up to two grandparents to any regular season home athletic event.
To join the BCS Athletics Boosters Club, simply complete and submit the membership form below and send a check made payable to Briarwood Christian School: Booster Club in the Memo Line.
WAIVING THE MEMBERSHIP FEE: BCS athletics has 4 remaining coordinator positions for parents who wish to volunteer in specific roles. Please e-mail Coach Mathews if you would like to apply for:
• Football Parking Coordinator
• Football Concessions Coordinator
• Basketball Concessions Coordinator
• Spring Concessions Coordinator
Coach Mathews will then send the requirements for each area and set-up an interview. Those selected will have the $295 membership waived.