- What steps will be taken if a student, teacher, or staff member shows symptoms of COVID-19 while on campus?
- What steps will be taken in the event that a student, teacher, or staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Will child care continue to be offered before and after school, and will it be affected based on each colored level?
- What type of Face coverings are required?
- Can you provide further information about the Guide for Safely Returning to Campus colored plan level indicators?
- What health and safety precautions will be implemented before, during, and after school?
- Will there be a tuition adjustment for those families opting for the Remote Learning Plan or if all students are required to learn from home?
- Will students be allowed to participate in high school athletics if they choose the Remote Learning option?
- My child has asthma. Can he/she wear a face shield?
Run out of money on your lunch card?
Don't worry, you can add money to your lunch account through your Facts Account
Fine Arts Booster
Interested in being a Fine Arts Booster Club Member?
Visit our Booster Club Form Page
Looking for one of our staff members?
Online Ticketing for Varsity Football Games
Purchase your Tickets Online
Needing Tickets to a Show?
"Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses... Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:14-16)
We would love to pray for our families in this time away from each other. If you want to share your prayer requests here, they will go to a prayer team staff member who will be praying on a daily and weekly basis.
One of the greatest blessings of the Briarwood family is the relationships we enjoy and the community that unites us. Of course, it’s easier to enjoy and strengthen those bonds while we are physically together, but we can find ways to nurture them even while we are not together each day. Let's be intentional and take time to remain connected and close.
We would love to stay connected through the means of social media sharing. We would love for our students, teachers or family members to share photos of how you are using this extra time together as a family this week, or what e-learning looks like for you, or even creative ways you have made the best out of this difficult situation.
We may post it in our social media feeds as the days pass. Let's be creative! We can't wait to see how we as a community embrace this new style of learning and continue to press on in the face of this uncertainty. #wearebriarwood #inspiringlearners #equippingleaders
Feel free to tag us in your social media posts as well, we will miss seeing your faces over the next few weeks.
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sun, Jul 26
Mon, Jul 27
Tue, Jul 28
Wed, Jul 29
Thu, Jul 30
Fri, Jul 31
Sat, Aug 1
Sun, Aug 2
Mon, Aug 3
Tue, Aug 4
Wed, Aug 5
Thu, Aug 6
Fri, Aug 7
Sat, Aug 8
Sun, Aug 9
Mon, Aug 10
Tue, Aug 11
Wed, Aug 12
Thu, Aug 13
Fri, Aug 14
Sat, Aug 15
Sun, Aug 16
Mon, Aug 17
Wed, Aug 19
Thu, Aug 20
Fri, Aug 21
Sat, Aug 22
Sun, Aug 23
Mon, Aug 24
Tue, Aug 25
Wed, Aug 26
Thu, Aug 27
Fri, Aug 28
Sat, Aug 29